Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Result of the Trade plan created Oct 9


My Goal for the week is 90 pips which divided in to 2 trade. First trade is to get the 50pips which you could see that the market is on our side it has given already the pips we forecast. however my actual trade is only 11pips. What went wrong??? doubted my trade plan that created so i stop my trade early plus i do have things to take care that i need to detached to my laptop and not to mention I almost hit a kitten on the road on my way home.

Currently i just open another trade which is the remaining 40 pips in second trade plan. confident level is high due to the yearly pivot that did not hold. Im trading down with the tp of only 25 pips. I decide to re-evaluate my chart for the reason i have hit my 1st trade goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment