Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Head and Shoulder Pattern

     
      Currently on 4hrs chart of Aud/Usd chart a head and shoulder potential pattern have started. since i miss the first point of entry i am now watching it closely so that i could get a point of entry that will not give me lot of pips to risk.

       My signal that i do have a point of entry is if the blue cross over the red of my stochrsi indicator or there will be over bought thats its time to sell it.  so what ever be the signal that comes ill now pick a specific point of entry on 5 min chart. in which we all know I pick the overbought or obersold which my indicator will be boilenger and stoch Rsi..

     Good luck guys if you need to look on the video my explanation of the potential head and shoulder pattern pls click the title below.

Oh by the way potential pips will be around 70-75 pips again do the math to how much we are going to earn .

Head and shoulder Pattern

1 comment:

  1. Here are the result of this analysis
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1413063468721908&l=94a16b049d

    ReplyDelete