Friday, October 21, 2016

Never Go against the trend

Unless you are not an expert swing trader, a trader that can trade both Up and down regardless of Market trend may i strongly suggest you trade on trend

For me to find out current market trend on different time frame (time frame topic click me) I use 200 SMA and 50 SMA. the question is why 200 and why 50 - pls search that on google you will have tons of reasons. this are the most common used and proven calculation on Moving Average.

When ever i go against the trend i make sure i have a stong dip data research on fundamental which I will believe that this could really change trend. However the bad side on this is currently I have difficulty setting up the the stop lost (need to improve more on my skill in this one)

Video below is my trade plan and i use the trend to my favor thats why im waiting for this to go up both 4hrs chart and 1 hr before ill find my entry point in 5min chart in going down. see the video for detail explanation

No comments:

Post a Comment