Thursday, October 13, 2016

What trader are you? Swing type or Scalp type



Im gonna use 2 type of trading for today. Why Swing??  On Daily Time frame I could see Potential over sell on RSI plus given the factor that it has a potential bounce on the previous lowest low point. However of course need also to anticipate the breakthrough for this. Now, after the Retails sails if price bounce then its time for me to take trade. currently im on the pull back  that has potential 60 pips if ever market price is not on my side I have prepare the other type of trading strategy which is the SCALP. basically this trade gonna get 15pips per trade depends if the market will not cut of my 52751310 rule.

What is Swing?
What is Scalp?

video and explanation will be attached after i am done with my current trade.


Swing pic


Scalp Pic



No comments:

Post a Comment