Sunday, October 9, 2016

90 Pips trade plan 1 week time frame



Considering Fundamentals that are market movers
1. Initial Jobless Claims USD (no forecast yet)
2. FOMC (meeting)
3. Retail Sales (Positive forecast)

The effect of UK leaving EU union I believe have great impact on this one. although election is near on US the technical analysis always give first clue of where market will go. for this reason I also need to prepare the possibilities that my current analysis will not go as my trade plan that is why my stop loss is strict and must be implemented. However due to what is showing i need to wait for the market to bounce back before i start to trade. which you could see on the graph.

for better understanding strongly suggest to watch this video



Result of this Plan delivered 90 pips (click to see result)

No comments:

Post a Comment