Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Gawa tayo ng PUKOT!

Pukot bisya term of fish net. I could not consider my self an expert nor a guro. I dont even claim my self as one of it. Slow learner po ako and ang personality ko is bago matoto dapat masaktan muna. The reason my forecast is profitable because I create a pukot on it. laying  the fishnet and wait for fish to come. In trading, benefits on this is you can calculate your looses because you have a trade plan.  The type of pukot is also important kaya minsan malaki kita minsan maliit noon nong hindi pa ako marunong gumamit ng pukot madalas wala akong nakukuha. And to tell you frankly ilang beses na rin ako na wipe out. So what is your assurance that you will profit on my pukot?? because i have been consistent on LEARNING, DEVELOPING, IMPROVING my skills and that explain my correct market analysis. Im not an expert I commit mistakes but DAMN ive been doing this for 10months now!!!!. Consistency is the key. Have a right attitude.

Market Movement + Pukot = big results  here is my trade plan for this day

No comments:

Post a Comment