Monday, October 17, 2016

Potential 160 Pips swing trade


i am opening this trade to the public meaning if you think my analysis is favorable and the potential to profit is high then probably its you that i need.

My plan is to trade 1 - 2  dollars per pip
My Need is just $200 Dollars
profit will be 50/50

The risk will $60 to $70 Dollars but if my market analysis is right the profit will be 160 pips x $2 = $320 less broker commissions

Time frame will be 1 week

Day start 8pm tomorow after fundamental end on Friday Oct 21 before market close we will withdraw.

Requirements:
1.  YOU ARE aware that your $200 have a potential to loose $60 - $70 dollars.
2.  you are not solicited but its your own free will to take the risk there fore if my analysis is wrong then You can not force me to pay you. however if I am correct then you will get your capital $200 dollars plus the 50% profit
3.  Understand the Forex trading risk and potential

interested pm me first before sending money.

if you dont agree then pls ignore this.



No comments:

Post a Comment