Thursday, October 13, 2016

Binary Option


Binary Option = Broker IQ option
5 Min Chart used
1 Min Chart used

Graphing tools
Stochistic
RSI
Boilenger

RSI = give signal to prepare for trade
Stochistics = identify point of entry (upon crossover)
Boilenger = incase loose trade this will guide me to take trade again

In case i loose on my first trade i double my trade value on the next candle (correction)
due to limited funds i could only trade 1 correction.

Important
Only trade IQ option broker when the market in US Open that usually starts at 9PM. this will give you 87% return profit. If you have slow connection better not trade you will have a problem in placing your trade. often latency and un-allowed trade occur, which is bad on correction trade strategy

Timing is the key in binary. pls dont be greedy limit your trade to 8 to 10 trades.

My door is open on to investor who would like to take a risk. I only start at $10 dollars which limits myself to earn more. pm me if you are interested


No comments:

Post a Comment