Monday, November 20, 2017

Trade Plan November 20 - 24


Its still in my watch list waiting for the right price to be in place. the currency pair will be Eur vs Usd and Usd vs Jpy.

As for Usd vs Jpy i have seen a beautiful parallel pattern which im waiting for the market to hit my mark. Now for Eur and Usd I was able to create analysis where to get involve but it so happen my mentor have uploaded a trade plan on this pair. What interest me is, the things he is seeing and considering which I have not so I collaborate my analysis to his analysis...

This how you suppose to use signals from credible traders. It is a must that you have to create your own analysis first before looking on the analyis of others. use others work to confirm or compare your work. Not to depend on this people. after all it is your money that you are trading.

(video will be uploaded)

No comments:

Post a Comment