Friday, September 1, 2017

Your words define you


People will always be people. the importance is what you think of yourself is Different. I am destined for greatness. I have done it before and I can do it again. In trading particularly forex trading You will encounter great losses if you intend to develop your own way or system on trading. Im not against on robots and copy trades but since one of my passion is teaching Ill rather experience everything just for me to explain it with heart. Wipe out account? thats not new to me but the only difference between me to you is I will not give up. I cant!, I wont!.


I will not Give Up I cant and I wont!!!!!

The result that i have is not yet the result i can see on my head. However if you think that is profitable already then I tell you that did not happen overnight!!!!!...however it all started in my Mind. I had heard from one of my Kuya (kuya Jerson) preached on about the battle field in in your mind. if you loose it already on your mind then the possibility of Loosing will be high.... It start in your thoughts. What your mind can see it will become to reality. Often I always talk and share about potential of Forex trading but immediately I stop when I have heard from their mouth " good for you cause your good on computers and I'm not",  Thats the Kill zone, First blood, head shot. When you declare to yourself that you can not do it and you speak to your mouth then immediately  the Law of Attraction will take place. So let me correct it. Yes there are times when you thought that it is just impossible. Indeed it is, given the situation and scenario, You may think of it or even feel it... However, you have to win it to your mind. HOW? By not declaring it in your mouth but instead your talking another way around, your talking solution, your talking positive possibilities. and that my Friend is FAITH....

You may be in Forex trading right now, or on other things that you are doing and i want you to speak it loud and tell it to your self I WILL NOT GIVE UP I CANT AND I WONT!!!