Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Update on 2 Divergent Head and Shoulders Pattern Eur vs USD video blog 07


Now im waiting for pullback to take my 3rd trade.

          This strategy is Leveraging my capacity to double my trade size if my analysis i correct then I will also double my profit but if my analysis is wrong then I will only loose the allowable amount and pips for the day. currently I do have 82 pips reserve which I do have the choice to use its profit to trade again or keep it and risk another 50Pips completion did not go directly to the target as expected it consolidate during Asian Session yesterday and test back the previous low on Euro Session However during the start Us Session till this morning 7-26-17 which is Asian Session it completed the Head and Shoulders. created video on the update which will be embeded here.


          As for GBPUSD still on going good thing i prepared my Stop lost Higher than my allowable Risk which I strongly suggest not to do this. although it benefited me since it did not hit my stop lost but still I can get more pips if i just follow the rules.

The above trade plan was cancelled so the 3rd trade did not happen. as For GBPUSD Stop lost has been hit only earning 11 pips. although the it was cancel it was replace by more profitable success rate which is in GBPUSD 1 hr time frame

HEAD And Shoulder right shoulder forming. with so many potential patterns it can derive for now i just focus on the right should and complition of the head of shoulders. once complete lets see if there is another pattern that are much profitable



No comments:

Post a Comment